Gain a discount when buying products from the collection
- 1szt.Mammoth Lite+ 240L 240x120x200cmPrice: 200,00 EURProduct unavailable.
- 2szt.Reflector Spectromaster 50x50cm with 4m IEC cablePrice: 21,60 EURProduct unavailable.
- 2szt.Spectromaster 600W HPS LampPrice: 19,54 EURProduct unavailable.
- 2szt.Spectromaster Dimerabile Digital Ballast 600WPrice: 79,03 EURProduct unavailable.
- 2szt.Master-Fix hangers 2x34kgPrice: 7,99 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.TT150 Inline fan 520m³/h VENTSPrice: 82,95 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Mastercarbo Carbon Filter 650m3/h - 150mmPrice: 58,65 EURProduct unavailable.
- 3szt.152mm aluminium ventilation ductPrice: 2,79 EURProduct unavailable.
- 3szt.60-260 mm ClampPrice: 1,95 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Mechanical timer Gib industriesPrice: 8,95 EURProduct unavailable.
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- Dimensions: 240x120x200cm
- Volume: 5.76m3
- Material: 170D Silver
- Reflection: 80%
- 2x Reflector Spectromaster 50x50cm
- 2x Spectromaster 600w ballast
- 2x Spectromaster HPS 600w lamp
- TT 150mm 520m³/h
- Eco filter fi150mm 650m³/h
- + accessories
Complete set with all needed accessories.
1. Mammoth Lite 240L 240x120x200cm
- Dimensions: 240x120x200cm
- Volume: 5,76m3
- Material: 170D Silver
- Reflection: 80%
Mammoth Lite - Super economical version for a good price.
Ideal for beginners who do not want to spend a fortune on new hobbies.
- Lightweight design
- Fast and easy assembly
- The material can be washed inside and outside
- New, strong frame with steel slats and high-quality connectors
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Large doors provide easy access
- Multiple inlets and outlets for flexible installation
2. Reflector Spectromaster 50x50cm with 4m IEC cable - 2pcs
- Basic reflector for 150W 250W, 400W and 600W lamps
- And for energy-saving lamps with E40 thread
- Size 50x50 cm
- Reflectance of 86%
- For lighting plants at home
- Version with rough coating
- Cable included
Highly textured aluminium reflector with E40 socket. Size 50 cm x 50 cm.
Comes complete with 4mtrs of cable and an IEC connector attached for plug and play.
A great buy for any grower on a budget, they are the biggest selling shade we sell.
Can use any HPS, Metal Halide upto 600w or CFL lamps (CFL’s will need the CFL convertor lead) Please note CFL’s will hang down in these if over 125w so a better option for the CFL’s is the CFL shade which is more reinforced to handle the weight of the CFL’s and comes complete with the IEC connection).
Caution: The reflectors often come with protective film (blue, green, clear). It is of utter importance that you remove this protective film before using the reflector.
3. Spectromaster 600W HPS Lamp - 2pcs
- Light output: 90,000 lumens
- E40 ceramic socket
- 230 V
- Bloom Spectrum
- To use only with a 600W ballast
- Suggested surface from 100x100cm to 120x120cm
The Spectromaster lamps was designed to stimulate plant flowering and fruit development and increase the crops. As well for the vegetative plant growth, this lamp is excellent applicable. Both, red and blue light are heightened in this lamp.
Power output: 600 watt
Application: blooming phase
Operating voltage: 230 V
Luminous flux (100 h): 90.000 lumen
Photon flux PAR PPF (100 h): 1000 µmol/s
Most similar color temperature (CCT): 2000 Kelvin
Lamp current: 6,2 A
Burning position: universal
Starting time: 5 min
Reignition time (free-burning): 2 min
Total length (max.): 292mm
Bulb diameter: 48mm
Bulb material: tempered glass
Note: The lamp should be switched off for at least 15 minutes per week.
4. Spectromaster 600w Digital Ballast dimerabile - 2pcs
- 4-step regulation:
- 100% efficiency throughout the life
- Longer life
- Quiet, light, does not heat up
- Higher luminous efficiency of the bulb (up to 27% + 10% SL)
- Soft-dim soft start increases bulb life
The Spectromaster 600W adjustable electronic ballasts guarantee maximum lamp life and output regardless of a fluctuating input voltage. They operate completely silent, cool, safe and are more efficient than magnetic ballasts.
The Spectromaster ballasts have an adjustable output power. This feature allows you to dim and boost a lamp or to use different lamp powers with the same ballast, for example a 600W lamp for vegetative growth and 250W, 400W and 600W lamps for the flowering phase. Choose a suitable lamp for your high frequency electronic ballast to prevent lamp failure. We recommend Spectromaster HPS lamps for Spectromaster ballasts models and guarantee the lamp for one year (5000 hours). This ballast is equipped with Soft Dim: When you adjust the output power with the selection switch the Soft Dim feature gradually adjusts the power in 60 seconds per output power step to protect the lamp.
Features & Benefits
- High frequency electronic ballast
- Suitable for high frequency HPS (250W, 400W, 600W) and MH 600W lamps only
- Manually adjustable from 250W – 690W
- Input Voltage: 220-240V
- Input Current: 2,73A (at 100%)
- Input Power: 628W (at 100%)
- Power Factor:>0.98
- Inrush Current:≤ 40 Amps
- Input Frequency:50-60 Hz
- Input Connection:IEC C14
- Output Connection:IEC Female Plug
- Package size:330 x 160 x 70 mm
- Weight:1,6 kg
- Operating Temp. (°C):-20 +40
- Case Temp. (°C):70
- Certification:CE, ROHS
- Ignition voltage:4-5,5 kV / 5 s
5. Master-Fix hangers 2x34kg - 2pcs
- Hangers with adjustable height
- High quality
- Smooth load regulation
- Maximum load max. 2 x 34 kg
- Price per set (2 pcs)
Master Fix Light Hangers.
2 pack for fixtures and filters, lifts 68 kg total. Sturdy, versatile, stable, safe and easy to use !
Just pull the free end and the rope locks automatically.
To release press the latch when needed. No slip, no rust, the composite material is heat and cold resistant. Bring your lamps and filters exactly where you want them to be, the easy and safe way.
6. TT150 Inline fan 520m³/h
- Model: TT150R1
- Diameter: Ø150mm
- Airflow: 520m³/h
- Includes cable with euro plug
- Distributor: AS System
Small and quiet fan, which is a good choice for those who need good ventilation to smaller rooms.
- for supply and extract ventilation
- low noise level
- motor with built-in overload protection
- high quality plastic housing
- for horizontal and vertical assembly
7. Carbon filter Mastercarbo 650m3/h - 150mm
- Model: MC150-650
- Falnge: Ø150mm
- Length: 400mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Lifespan: 12-24m
- Activated carbon: IVA 750~850
- Max - 650m3/h
- Carbon bed: 38mm
Pre-filter set is included
use coal-based activated carbon IVA 750~850
Pre filter with black elastic band
53% open area allowing increased air flow
PE plastics wrapped to extra protect from moisture at store or during delivery!
- Model: ALU152
- Diameter: Ø152mm
- Length: 3m
- Pressure max: 3000 Pa
- Flexible air duct from aluminium foil laminated with polyether.
- Spiral frame from high-carbon steel wire.
- Applied in residential and industrial ventilation, air conditioning and heating systems,
peripheral sections of large central utility systems with the maximum pressure 3000 Pa and special fire-resistance requirements to air ducts.
- Recommended for ventilation of child care centres, educational and medial facilities, spa resorts.
9. 60-260 mm Clamp - 3pcs
- metal hose clamp
- for to fix ventilation hoses
- size: 60-260 mm
10. Mechanical timer
- Mechanical timer
- Operating mode: 24 hours
- Minimum time: 15 minutes
- Max load: 3600 W, power supply: 230V
The switching intervals are 15 minutes each.
By rotating the dial, the current time can be set.
- Plug the timer in the electrical socket and connect your fan/light to the timer
- Set up the wished programme according to the working duration of home appliances
- Turn the disc/wheel following the arrow's direction till the mark points to the current time
- The maximum load is 16(2)A, 3500W (220V, 50Hz)