It is cheaper in a set!
|Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|Cooltube 250W Lumatek Kit||152.90EUR||159.47EURYou save (-4.30%)|
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Reglementarea în 4 etape:
- 100% eficiență pe toată durata vieții
- O viață mai lungă
- Liniștit, nu se încălzește
- Eficiență mai mare a becului (până la 27% + 10% SL)
- Soft startul încet încet crește durata de funcționare a becului
Lumatek Electronic Ballast provides a stable light output and features a fast start-up. It reaches full brightness in under a minute while the magnetic ballasts can take longer. Lumatek Electronic ballast is completely silent and produces less heat than conventional ballasts. This ballast has cut-off circuits and enables a longer life. Lumatek Electronic Ballast has a small compact design - 250 watts 230 volts. This ballast can light both HPS and MH lamps. As well as the dimmable in 4 modes, 150w, 175w, 250w, and the highest is "super lumens" that generates up to 10% extra boost, bulbs we sell that supports this function is off the mark, Phillips Green Power, Lumatek & Gavita .
- Electronic ballast for 150W,175W or 250W HPS or MH lamp
- Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Current: 1.20A
- Input Power: 265W
- Output power: 250W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 175 to 275V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Envirement temperature for full load operation: -25 to 50 °C (-13 to 122 °F)
- Enclosure temperature rise: (Δt) 25 °C (77 °F)
- Environment IP require: >IP23
- Humidity: capable of operating in relative humidity of 0% to 90%,non-condensing.
- To light a 150W lamp; set control to 150W.
- To light a 175W lamp; set control to 175W or dim to 150W.
- To light a 250W lamp; set control to 250w and boost output by 10% by switching to 'Super Lumens' or dim down to 175W or 150W.